The National Coordinator for Inclusive Church is Ruth Wilde. Ruth is a Quaker who lives in Birmingham.
The National Coordinator position works to support the Trustees of Inclusive Church.
If you would like to make contact with the National Coordinator directly, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of the key tasks of the National Coordinator include:
- Visiting and speaking to local churches and groups
- Helping to organise and deliver Inclusive Church events, such as the annual Conference on Disability and Church, in partnership with St Martin-in-the-Fields, and the Inclusive Church Lecture & AGM.
- Ensuring that Inclusive Church has a strong presence at events such as Greenbelt Festival and church gatherings.
- Training and resourcing churches and the regional ambassadors.
- Admin, social media, newsletter, website updating.
Ruth is only part-time but is helped in these tasks by a group of volunteers, including the regional ambassadors.
Find your nearest regional ambassador.